- Foreign drivers should be more cautious on Czech roadson 18. September 2020 at 6:35
by Irina Nikolaeva | Prague Daily Monitor In several days, the Czech police will start distributing flyers to foreign drivers. According to the statistics, last year they caused 7689 accidents on roads with 48 lethal outcomes. It accounts for nine percent of all victims of the road accidents, which were recorded last year in the Czech Republic. read more
- Prague faces the record daily increase of new Covid-19 caseson 18. September 2020 at 6:35
Prague Daily Monitor When it comes to the pandemic, some days are better and some are gloomily worse. On Tuesday 28th, the capital of Prague recorded the highest daily increase of new Covid-19 cases since the virus reached the country. According to a Radio Prague report, 275 new cases were detected around the country with 101 registered in Prague. read more
- Meteorologists are extending the heat warningon 18. September 2020 at 6:35
Prague Daily Monitor The Czech Hydrometeorological Institute has extended its "extreme temperatures" warning, which today includes most regions with the average temperatures extending 31°C in the shade. The heat is expected to end on Friday with the upcoming storm, rain, and the temperature of 27°C. read more
Hungary Today Read here the latest news about Hungary
- Expected Strengthening of Penal Code After Kaleta’s Child Pornography Caseby Ábrahám Vass on 9. July 2020 at 14:03
Debates and outcry haven’t diminished about the Kaleta case, and while most people seem to be on the same page about the strengthening of the penal code, the government also announced the possibility of making the names of the offenders, public. Kaleta, who before his embassy position also served as spokesman for the Ministry of The post Expected Strengthening of Penal Code After Kaleta’s Child Pornography Case appeared first on Hungary Today.
- Coronavirus: Two Deaths, 10 New Infections Registered in Hungaryby MTI-Hungary Today on 9. July 2020 at 9:46
Two elderly patients with a chronic underlying illness have died in the past 24 hours and the number of registered novel coronavirus infections has risen by 10 to 4,220, koronavirus.gov.hu said on Thursday morning. Fully 591 people have died and 2,887 have made a full recovery, while the number of active infections stands at 742. The post Coronavirus: Two Deaths, 10 New Infections Registered in Hungary appeared first on Hungary Today.
The Slovak Spectator Slovak news you can trust
- News digest: Personal data in danger and a lack of trust in foreignerson 17. September 2020 at 15:54
Read your overview of news from Slovakia on Thursday, September 17, 2020.
- Coronavirus does not stop volunteering activitieson 17. September 2020 at 15:11
The Naše Mesto event will take place, but with certain limitations.
- Studio that designed Google headquarters will work on a project in Bratislavaon 17. September 2020 at 15:09
The new campus of the Eset software firm will be located in the premises of the former Military Hospital.
- Coronavirus app reveals personal data, IT security firm foundon 17. September 2020 at 13:50
The data of hundreds of thousands of patients who got tested for COVID-19 were at risk.