- University develops replaceable filter for homemade maskson 5. April 2020 at 17:05
Prague Daily Monitor The Liberec Technical University has created a replaceable filter which can be used in the homemade masks people are sewing. The masks are worn to comply with laws designed in preventing the spread of Covid-19. The Nano-material is 70-90% effective in stopping the coronavirus cells. The university with the help from the Liberec region and the private sector is now producing 100,000 filters a day. The price per one should not exceed CZK 10. read more
- Infant mortality in Cambodia is being reduced with Czech helpon 5. April 2020 at 17:05
Czech Development Agency While as late as 1990 the WHO reported 116 deaths for every 1,000 births in Cambodia, the situation has now improved fourfold. This is credited to a Czech Development Agency project through which health care equipment and neonatal tools, including incubators, were provided to the Pediatric Hospital in Phnom Penh. read more
- Gov't continues to offer help to those affected by coronaviruson 5. April 2020 at 17:05
Prague Daily Monitor The government has already passed several measures which are designed to assist and help people cope with the situation surrounding the current lock-down, school and business closures and other related problems. The government has agreed to compensate employees of closed businesses, which include restaurants, bars, stores and other deemed non-essential operations. The government will compensate 80% of wages for the employees who are affected. read more
Hungary Today Read here the latest news about Hungary
- Coronavirus – Confirmed Cases at 733, Two More Patients Dieby MTI-Hungary Today on 5. April 2020 at 9:21
The number of confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Hungary is up at 733, with another two deaths reported, according to the koronavirus.gov.hu website. Altogether 34 people have died and 66 recovered. Fully 13,435 people are in quarantine, and 21,250 coronavirus tests have been conducted. Chief Medical Officer: Timely Response and Measures Proven Effective featured image The post Coronavirus – Confirmed Cases at 733, Two More Patients Die appeared first on Hungary Today.
- PMO Chief: Epidemic Response Law Fulfils Criteria of Rule of Lawby MTI-Hungary Today on 4. April 2020 at 16:13
Minister of the Prime Minister’s Office, Gergely Gulyás said about the withdrawal of part of a bill that would have stripped some powers from local mayors in a state of emergency that the reasoning behind the government’s decision was that it aimed to ensure the broadest possible national unity and political alignment concerning the response to The post PMO Chief: Epidemic Response Law Fulfils Criteria of Rule of Law appeared first on Hungary Today.
The Slovak Spectator Slovak news you can trust
- Slovakia has 14 new coronavirus caseson 5. April 2020 at 9:13
The total number of cases has climbed to 485.
- Photos: Beautiful views from Dievčenská Skalaon 5. April 2020 at 8:00
When the visibility is good, it is possible to observe the High Tatras and Kráľova Hoľa.
- Invest in Slovakia: Share of economic activities in regional economieson 5. April 2020 at 6:05
Practical information from Investment Advisory Guide
- Toads migrate to water, their transfer spoiled by coronaviruson 4. April 2020 at 7:35
They will not receive help for the first time in 15 years.